is this asking for trouble ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tucsonfornow, Aug 21, 2010.

1. going to a hydroponics store is not an option for me . ordering over the internet. is this a bust? and does anyone have a site to recommend ?

2. I buy all my stuff off ebay most of the time, just order from power sellers.

3. i use it all the time....htg is pretty good for lights...fans..tents..ect...powersellers for nutes:smoking:

4. youre good dude, dont tweak

5. U should be fine. They have no idea if your growing tomatoes or weed.
    If they kick your door in then you have a pretty solid case, since they don't have probable cause. (as long as you haven't given any other reason)

#1 tip if you live in non-MMJ state.
    NEVER SHOW OR TELL ANYONE. PERIOD.

#2 DO NOT FIGHT WITH YOR GIRLFRIEND. PERIOD
    more people get busted this way than any other way.

I wouldn't even be posting on here except I'm legal these days. ;)

6. If you are wary of ordering online, and from 520, I hear they opened a hydro shop in Chandler, near Phoenix, not that far of a drive really...

7. Ordering online is safer than going to a local hydro store. HTGSupply-dot-com is a vendor that many around here use.

8. word dat...the cops take plate numbers in the parkin' lot of our grow shop:eek:.....its tied up in court over legalites involved but no matter what...the guy lost his job...grow gear...grow...rep....shitty deal..could get gear back if hes found not guilty but....that takes a heavy set,,lol:smoking:

9. I don't grow but I wanna why is is bad to go to a hydrostore?

10. Find a friend who doesnt smoke weed. Borrow his car, drive to a grow shop like an hour away or something, buy your shit with cash, dont show any identification.

11. OK, suppose you're a cop with a bug up your ass to bust MJ growers. How would you go about doing that? And remember, you will want to do it the easiest way possible. Where is the one place you can go and be certain that a high percentage of the people you are looking at are MJ growers? The local hydro store. The cop just runs plates of the cars in the parking lot or follows you home and now he has a suspect.

Not enough to bust on or get a search warrant on...yet...but enough to be in his cross hairs. Next he could do a knock-and-talk and once you open the door he could claim to have smelled something, seen something, heard something, whatever to constitute reasonable suspicion and then he could enter without a warrant. That's just one way he could bust you once he's focused on you.

When you order online you almost certainly are ordering from a completely different jurisdiction, probably a different state, and your local police have no ability to get a warrant for the records of some online hydro shop just to see if any customers are in their zip codes. They will never know about that package you got one day and you will stay below their radar.