Is this anything to be worried about?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cc1o1, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Using soil, bio thrive organic nutes, 23 hours light, 2 150 watt hps. About 26 degrees C.

The lower leaf is turning grayish and dry. Doesn't seem to be affecting new growth. This plant seems to be lagging behind the other one. I did top this one early. About 22 days from seed so far.

Attached Files:

2. Both of the plants are Nuken strain, no bugs visible, fan on low setting 24 hrs a day. Watered with tap water and nutes. Just picked up a mag supplement. Guy at garden store says our water is very rich in calcium, and it shouldn't be a problem. Ph is at 7

3. Double check ur pH sounds a lil too good to be true. If it is right you have a lil bit of a phos def.

4. Thanks will recheck right away

5. Just tested soil with ph prod. Reading 7.0

6. Ok i say phos def then good luck!

7. Thanks, she is ready for a feeding so I'll add nutes and feed.

8. A pic of the girls (hopefully)

Attached Files:

9. when you say tap water are you aging the water?? letting it sit for at least 24 hours before giving it to plants? tap water usually has high chlorine in it. letting it sit releases the chlorine and other bad things in it

10. [quote name='"pinkbear"']

when you say tap water are you aging the water?? letting it sit for at least 24 hours before giving it to plants? tap water usually has high chlorine in it. letting it sit releases the chlorine and other bad things in it[/quote]

I was only lettin water sit for a few hours, thanks. I'll def change that!

11. yea i have set up to gallon jugs. 1st one is for fresh water from the tap and the 2nd is for giving to the plant.. that way i always have aged water..as you use water from the 2nd fill it with the first.

12. Smart idea bear!
    I never thought of that. I guess im a lil spoiled as i get perfect water right from tap.

13. you have trained me well. :D

14. Lol no way buddy bear. Thats all you, i never knew that trick before. Good tip btw.