Is this any good?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by WEEirDo, Apr 15, 2009.

1. #1 WEEirDo, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    This 100ml capacity EHLE Ice Cylinder bong makes a great and modest daily driver, with a vibrant, robust and straight-line design. It’s every day suitability makes it your devoted friend in all smoking conditions. Ice notches allow for the addition of ice cubes to further enhance the quality of your smoke.

EHLE Glass Bongs are manufactured using only high-grade borosilicate glass. Their pinpoint precision joints are made on their own factory premises and are subject to continuous quality and performance tests.

They guarantee the utmost accuracy in the fitting of all parts and accessories. After running through computer-controlled cool and temper processes, every glass piece is sure to be delivered totally stress-free.

Joint Size:

Volume/Capacity:
    100ml

Ideal Downtube/Diffuser Length:
    10cm

Weight: 200g

Size: 23cm (9")

Product Price £27.95

http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/ehle_bong_100ice_b1.jpg

or

Molino Glass create some of the most practical and beautiful masterpieces of the highest quality.

Molino Glass Bongs are hand blown from Pyrex glass. With carefully selected colours and exciting designs crafted by experienced glass artists.

This Molino diamond cut bong features a hexagonal base and ice notches. The bong consists of a cylinder with a carb-hole and a removable chillum with bowl. The main cylinder features a colour mid-section.

Parts:

Height:
    35cm

Joint Size:
    14.5mm

Glass Thickness:
    3.0mm

http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/molino_bong_30.jpg

The 2nd one is sold out atm and the 1st one doesnt say how thick it is. Both look pretty cool and have ice catchers. Does anyone else see anything that makes the other better? Also does it matter if the price is in Euro, am I still able to order it and it wont be detained at the border? Would the shipping probably be to much for a $30ish pipe?

2. ehle..................

3. Yeah go with the EHLE, quality over size IMO.

4. get the 250 ml thats in my sig instead. the thickness is only about 2.5 but the base is way thicker, joint is solid. Plus you know its good german glass. and just a side note the downstem it came with is strong as hel. ive dropped it twice real hard into my porceline sink and its perfectly fine, dont try that with china.

5. and it looks like you cant pull the downstem out on that molino? or something? def go with the ehle.

6. Molinos are made of cheap china glass so go with the ehle

7. ive got the exact ehle you are looking at.

its only about 2.5mm thick, but thats fine for a smaller bong like this. ehle joints are always top notch,
    my bong has a slight defect. the foot isnt blown even so there is a slight wobble. dont expect to be able to put anything like ashcatchers or heavy slides with this. the most I can have on mine is a carbon adapter and one of my lighter bowls.

the main reason I bought this was because I wanted a bong for smoking extracts and smaller is better. for this purpose its perfect.

if this is going to be your main toking tool I suggest saving a bit more and getting the ehle250.

even the best molino doesnt compare to the worst ehle.