Is this any good?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tokedaily1010, Sep 9, 2015.

1. hi all I'm new to growing and just wanted to see if I had everything I need. I'm going to be growing 3 northern lights autoflower.
    What I have:
    80x80x160 grow tent
    300 watt omega cfl and shade
    Coco professional plus
    Canna A+B
    2 clip on 6 inch fans
    Timer
    Ph kit
    Scrog net
    3, 10 litre plant pots
    I just wanted some advice on the whole grow really and wanted to know if I had everything. I'm from England by the way.

2. looks good buddy decent setup ive never used coco but i think you have to rinse it well with phd water not sure maybe on of these giys can help with that ima promix guy so im sure its simalar

3. is that 80x80 inches or centimeters or what ? Sorry i know you guys use a different system in england, just Curious. if It's centimeters looks like your good to me but if it's inches your lights too small in my noob opinion. You might want a tds tester too if you don't have one. It's the one thing i really wish i didn't wait so long to get.

4. I'm not an expert but I think you should try soil rather than coco if you're a beginner. High grade soil already contains many of the nutrients your plant will be needing

5. hi it's 80cm lol and as for the coco I'm still not 100% sure on what to get but it will be one of the canna mediums

6. I was just curious as to how many autos I could get in that size tent with that light. Also I've been looking at purple ryder just wondering if any of you guys have grown this and what was it like?
    Cheers for you comments