is this any good

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mrchopsticks, Jul 15, 2012.

1. it should smoke nice

2. im just not sure if the coller will fit on the bong
    thats my bigest worry

3. Its always the risk you take when you're ordering online.

4. [quote name='"mrchopsticks"']so im thinking of buying this new bong Flaming Skull - Double 10-arm Perc Beaker Base Ice Bong - Blue - Accessories and Spare Parts - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com and im also thinking about buying this to use whith it Black Leaf Precooler with Inline Diffuser - "The Diffu Cooler" - 14.5/18.8 - Accessories and Spare Parts - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com is it usable and do you have any beter ideas for that money thnx alot :smoke:[/quote]

Yup that will work..

It's definitely gonna have some drag on it but sometimes I dig that :smoke:

5. thnx cant wait for it

6. does anybody alrdy have it to tell me if it fits or not becaus its kinda expensive and i dont want to pay for nothing

7. #8 BigDaddyVapor, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    I wouldn't buy it, because its got a carb hole and cheap rubber stopper. Plus, I hate those colored puzzle piece looking bongs. Make it clear or just color the whole thing. I think for that money, you can find a LOT better, on this site to. If you get it, order the 14mm option on the Diffu.

The best bang for buck with the Diffu is the Nautilus, IMO. Lot of people go with that exact combo. You'll also save a ton of money. OH! Make sure, if you order this setup... you get the 18.8mm option on the Diffu.

So this setup. Cheaper and much better bang for the buck. Higher on the cool scale to.
    Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus"

Black Leaf Precooler with Inline Diffuser - "The Diffu Cooler" - 18.8mm

Though, I have a preference for the smaller piece... Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus" Layback

8. [quote name='"BigDaddyVapor"']I wouldn't buy it, because its got a carb hole and cheap rubber stopper. Plus, I hate those colored puzzle piece looking bongs. Make it clear or just color the whole thing. I think for that money, you can find a LOT better, on this site to. If you get it, order the 14mm option on the Diffu.

The best bang for buck with the Diffu is the Nautilus, IMO. Lot of people go with that exact combo. You'll also save a ton of money. OH! Make sure, if you order this setup... you get the 18.8mm option on the Diffu.

So this setup. Cheaper and much better bang for the buck. Higher on the cool scale to.
    Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus"

Black Leaf Precooler with Inline Diffuser - "The Diffu Cooler" - 18.8mm

Though, I have a preference for the smaller piece... Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus" Layback[/quote]

I have the ones linked, actually just blazed outta my nautilus. Lol

I love all of them no complaints at all

Have a friend that has the one op linked and he loves it and said its really durable. :smoke:

9. i realy like the bong i love it im just not sure if the cooler will be any good thnnx alot for your help

10. #11 tnh, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    [quote name='"mrchopsticks"']i realy like the bong i love it im just not sure if the cooler will be any good thnnx alot for your help[/quote]

Im using the pre cooler right now and i say get it.. Its so much easier only having to empty water outta the bong and cleaning the pre cooler.. Makes it so much more enjoyable.. Just my 2 cents

:smoke:

11. #12 tnh, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012

Attached Files: