Is this an Iron deficiency? How do I correct this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WeefNugginelli, Sep 24, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

Not sure what is going on with my plant but I just took her out today to prune somewhat and noticed this, she's in her 14th day of flower. I read it could be an iron deficiency but can't pinpoint what it could be from. Everything else seems to be looking healthy on this plant and in my garden except for these tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. cant tell with the hps on. turn it off bro

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I can see a lot of raised edges across the whole thing. Heat stress could be causing the leaves to be small and slightly distorted, and then the topmost leaves are getting bleached/fried by the lights. If that's true, it would explain some symptoms.

The colour in the pics still isn't great. If it is Fe deficiency and they're in soil, it's most likely actually a pH issue.

Without actually identifying a precise cause, I would definitely adjust the lights, get a fan blowing, and maybe flush then add nutes plus calmag if I thought it was maybe a soil/nutrient problem.

5. I just replied to another thread about something like this... anyway... dark green veins, with light-green in the center of the leaves extending out from the leaf stem is a iron deficiency caused by giving your plants to much potassium. But before cutting back on the potassium first check your run-off pH level, if it's high, that is most likely the problem, but if its spot-on, then you are giving your plant to much potassium for right now.

• Like Like x 2