Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this an eighth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chrome44, Aug 7, 2008.

1. nah man.. plus that shit doesnt even look like bud.. protect your lungs, and throw that shit away..

2. pretty sure its bud lol.

3. Heres more pics. Its hard to get good pics of them because they're so finely detailed...and its a shitty camera. lol.

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

4. OP, you got skimped real hard. That is 2 grams at most.

edit: after looking at the pictures above, that's just a tiny bit over 1 gram.

5. I'd already smoked a little, what kind of scale would you guys recommend? We have one but its used to measure meat.

6. #46 jakerc, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    yea thats definitely not an eighth bro..depending on how much you have smoked and how dense the nugs are i would say thats probably between 1.2 - 1.8 grams. unless you smoked half the sack already i'd call your boy back and let him know that you want some money or nugs back or youll spread the word around that he's shorting the hell out of people.

edit: and just to point out how useful a scale is, look at this thread..you post two pictures from one angle and you get like 60-70% of the responders saying it does look like an eighth or close to it, and then you post pics from a different angle and it looks nowhere close to an eighth. i don't care what people say about how much bud they deal with daily and how good their eyeballing skills are, you need a scale if you're gonna be buying different types of bud from different people.

7. is that schwag? u should have got an ounce of it for the price you paid

8. lol, that looks like a fat dub man. hard to tell from the pic tho.

9. looks like about 2.6 or 2.7

10. Whatever the scale, the precision MUST go to one decimal: 0.0, 1.2, 5.3.... Scales that measure to the gram are ok to get an idea of how much you have, but if you have 2.1 it'll show that as 2, and 2.6 will be 3- so you wont get good precision.

You can even get 0.00 scales, not so necessary at that point- 0.1 of herb can be a bowl... but 0.01 of herb is like... a small leaf.