Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this an eighth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chrome44, Aug 7, 2008.

1. An eighth is not .35 ounces. It is an eighth of one ounce, or 3.5 grams. That would be .125 ounces...

2. I put it in seasoned tokers so I got the smartest and most knowledgeble people answering my question.

3. I love this forum because whenever I say something stupid I can just say "I'm High, forgive my idiocy"

4. im glad too man.

but i get even better kicks from posts like this one.

5. i mean i hate to be an asshole but seriously...

"Seasoned Tokers Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our experienced smokers...."

6. I'm seriously not trying to pick fights today, but you are not a mod. It's your job to post in or report threads, not repeatedly tell the person they put it in the wrong place. And personally, if I am a beginner and want the right answer, I ask the veterans, not the rookies...

7. Looks like an eye balled eighth, and from the looks of it, some regs.

8. It looks like a 8 to me. I mean you cant really judge by just looking at it. everytime i get a 8 of dank i always feel like im gettin nothing.

but invest in a scale they are actually cheap if you go online (ebay $0.99)

if you have a good camera or can make your phone take a better picture take one of your buds and show em off. If you got good then you paid a fair price, but if you got some middies then you got scammed.

9. Looks like an eighth and LOL @ those judging quality by dark pictures of the sack. Seriously.

10. Get a scale

11. looks like that could be an 8th

12. yeaa that looks pretty close. probably a little under

13. Wrong forum. *sigh*

14. Why do seasoned tokers always get so pissed about someone asking a question why not go to the experts for help

15. #35 Lebowski, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008

Because I browse ST specifically to avoid seeing the same question 10000000 times.
    This question gets asked at least 5 times a day.

How many threads like this do you think we'd find with the search query "is this an eighth?"
    A TON

I know nobody likes a complainer, but how else is this guy ever going to know he's not in the right section?

IDK, when I got to GC, I hung around in rec use, and only read things from ST, untill I knew enough to not act like a total noob.

I honestly think most people are just too lazy to search/read things, and would rather make everyone else answer their question for them personally.

Its not like i'd be pissed if he was asking an unusual question he thought only the seasoned tokers could answer best, but this is the most asked question on GC. Theres no need for it to be in ST, or to even create a thread, you can search for the answer.

16. pics arent good, looks like schwag from that distance, looks like an eighth

17. looks like an eight

18. was it worth paying 50 bucks to you? do you feel like you needed weed enough to pay 50 bucks for that amount and that quality?

if you answered yes to this question then its straight right?

19. looks like an eighth to me.

20. #40 Chrome44, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    yea, I feel like it was worth it, and sorry for the bad pic quality (cell phone). Oh, and sorry for posting here, just wanted the veterans to answer my question. Thank you for all the replies, this forums awesome!