Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this an 8ight? It's really broken up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BudBrownies, Dec 14, 2012.

1. What do you guys think? Said it was blue dream.

Attached Files:

2. prob hard to tell. depends how dense

3. Is that a mini bic?

4. idk about an eight

and if its BD, it was horribly grown.
    looks like the bottom of a bag tbh man.

5. Find out for sure, go get a digital scale from your LHS for $20, if it comes out to 3.5 you're good.

6. It's going to be close enough. No 1 is going to be able to tell you for sure. Not even snoop dog himself. Get some scales.

7. Google OldWilknottScales or something like that

I have a Credit card scale for them for $20 with a 20 year warranty for 5 years now, still 100% accurate

Looks like an 1/8th to me, although quality aint all that good

8. ^^^^^Like they all said just get a scale to save the hassle. Looks to be close at least. :smoke:

9. In the bag. Small nug and shake.

Attached Files:

10. id say so and it looks the same as every time iv ever had blue dream. good pickup :wave:

edit - doesn't look horribly grown to me, def bottom of the bag though

11. Yeah. It's either not smoke or buy this. My guy is moving soon anyway. I will have to find a new guy or not smoke for a while.

12. i would def buy this then, and i would start looking now for someone else don't wait till the last minute. hows the high? creeper?

13. go to google and search for "online scale". Find a website that works for you, then upload the image of your bud to the website so it can scan the weight of it. I think it goes to around .001 so if you really want accuracy, then this should work for you

14. Very smooth, fruity taste. Yeah, it's a creeper....starts with a heavy body high and then the mind games.

15. Seems to have a high CBD and THC levels.

16. That's atleast 2.5 gs, but just to be safe I'm going to say at the absolute least that's 2 grams. If it's really dense I'd say it's closer to 3. You should pickup a scale bro. Anyone buying more than grams really should have one.

17. sounds like bd to me

18. Just get a scale you realize they are like 10 dollars right?

19. idk prolly not

20. speaking of poorly grown blue dream iv got some now i believe, hardly a cure on it but damn potent with a nice flush