Is this amniesia haze or mango skunk

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Stoneydee, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Well had a death in my family and lost focus on everything. Anyways first time ever posting on anything no social media nothing be nice pls. The seeds was from nirvana and only 1 seed made it in sure its my fault. She is week 9 this pic is from march 3rd will take more in am. I think its amniesia cloudy tricombs very few clear some amber. 20200308_091326_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LML211BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nobody can tell you what strain you're growing from a picture dude :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Are you sure? Lol one of a very few that can mostly be determined.
    dr-grinspoon.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. [Are you sure? Lol one of a very few that can mostly be determined.
    View attachment 2765051 [/QUOTE]
    dr.Grinspoon is unique

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got a picture of the whole plant?
    Amnesia Haze should have a very dominant main cola, with an open Sativa looking structure, if you didn't top or train it.
    The Skunk plant should have an indica dominant structure , with wide fan leaves.
    Of course there's probably phenotypes of each that prove this wrong. Lol

Welcome to GC

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aww man I wish I had taken pictures now.
    I chopped a Columbian jungle haze auto a couple weeks back that turned out exactly like that. I was gutted. Nice smoke but got like an oz at best.

7. Impossible to tell those strains from a pic. Different phenos come into play

8. Is this Australian basterd plant or something???

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

9. Haha I've heard of that too. My jungle haze was seedstockers . Think they call it Santa Marta. One of only 3 or 4 I've done that I wouldn't grow again.

10. I'll never grow a seedstockers again absolute joke I honestly believe you can get better quality seeds from unknown bagseed...

11. Now, that's something I'm on the fence with. Although im not active just now and havent been for a while, I'm still on the staff on another forum and can get whatever beans I want there If I journal properly.

SS was the last one I picked and fuck me it's a hit or a miss. Got 12 or 13 strains to try out and some done awesome others were bollocks.
    The funny thing with seedstockers is that they don't really produce their own beans. They use pretty fuckin good companies who allow them to rebrand their genetics as SS.

The big one being dutch passion, whom I will never have a bad word to say about.
    Done 8 of theirs i think and all but the aptly shortened "BS" done well above average with the Night Queen being the strongest auto and photo I've done to date.

The ultimate, which is the biggest yielding photo and auto I've had to date.
    The auto isn't very strong but it's a really nice, soft, light smoke for the day time.
    The photo version can put you on your ass though. I was allergic to mine. Gave me a mad rash all over my arms every time I touched her.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. Apparently Columbian jungle Kush, (seedstockers Santa Maria haze ) is like a truth serum.
    I just wanna keep going haha.
    Literally just drying out a bud from a solo cup grow on my radiator and had a single Skinner. Really strong shit like. Fuck me haha :)

......But.......
    I've also had a few SS that were bollocks.
    I won't mention what they were as I wasn't in optimal conditions for a lot of it but I still expected more.

I'll find out what their BCN Critical XXL is like in about 3 weeks too:)

12. I'm currently doing some from the bakery seed co....creme brulé sour orange cheese cake and critical cheese all autos n so far I'm really impressed lush plants... apart from letting p deficiency kick in all's going really well...take a look at grizzly seeds UK seed bank but really good upto now... I'll be sticking with these untill or if they turn shit..

13. Hope this helps.

14. Hope this helps new all this posting stuff. I really think she is amnesia wed is week 10. 20200313_102701.jpg 20200313_102713.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  16. How's the bcn critical buddy?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

17. He's gone.

Thread is a year old

• Like Like x 1