Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this about a quarter ounce of bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Purchased it from a new dealer for $60. Looks good but what's it mean if there's alot of orange hairs but not a ton of tricombs ?
    Thanks guys !
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like it, but the only way to really know
    is to buy a scale.

3. Will do

4. Thanks btw!

5. In NYC that would go for 120. The buds more than likely are loaded with trichomes that you can't see. Break open a nug and use a lighted magnifier/glass and you will be amazed.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sigh.

Buy yourself a scale. That's how you can tell.

• Like Like x 1
  7. :bang:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Beat ya to it. I got an led light magnifier. Shit looks crazy underneath it.

9. I've gotta say this just once. Please buy a scale. We all understand that you are a newbie. But here's the deal. If you can afford to buy a quarter, then I'm pretty sure you can cough up the $12.00 it cost to get a scale. I'm not trying to be a dick but is this the first "how much does this weigh" post ever?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll get a scale dude, and no tbh

11. Yeah it's amazing when you look at that stuff up close under a lighted magnifier stuff that I thought was just so so from just looking at it when you looked at it close up it was like the most amazing trichome loaded nugget you've ever seen a so looks can be deceiving.
    Getting back to the other question at hand yeah it gets old after a while all we do is tell people to buy scales and not try to eyeball anything. But it's so true I had some purple kush in the past that I swear, a half an ounce looked like a quarter. When you went and weighed it, it was spot-on. The nugs were so dense they were like stones but some of the best medicine I ever had hands down.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks like a quarter to me.

Btw, scales are only $20, buy one, it's well worth the money.

\ /

13. if it weighs 7 grams then it's a quarter ounce....I do know the coin is also a quarter in the USA..lol no pun intended

good luck

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk