Is this a weed plant?help please.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by The.FadeD."KinD, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Ok so i was growing a plant on my roof.

So after a week of no results i got it and just threw the soil in my back yard,
    and i today i went out back and looked down and saw a little plant..

I was like oh shit its my bud plant i didnt even water my back yard or anything so anyways heres a pic,i just put it back in a pot.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4619/photo3ud.jpg

is it or not?

2. yay,i have a plant at home:D

3. #4 mills69, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    shit dude that pic tripped me out lol haha that pic is bit fuked & its upside down but who cares lol, yea it looks like a baby MJ seedling going by that pic!!! congrats, but you need to get it into a good growing enviroment or it wont last too long

4. ok,well i put it in a pot,on my room where it gets alot of sun?
    Will that do or do i need to get it inside because ehen it gets about 6-10 in

i want to plant it outside,on the ground.

I also have 3 grand daddy purp,seeds that are done germinating and ready to plant any ideas would be really helpful.

Thanks,kindone:smoking:

5. hahah, yes :hello: now all u need is patients and wait out the 3 months :smoking:

6. ha yeah:D

7. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']ok,well i put it in a pot,on my room where it gets alot of sun?
    Will that do or do i need to get it inside because ehen it gets about 6-10 in

i want to plant it outside,on the ground.

I also have 3 grand daddy purp,seeds that are done germinating and ready to plant any ideas would be really helpful.

Thanks,kindone:smoking:[/quote]

right well for outdoor growing im shit m8(yea shit im in the wrong forum section lol ), indoor guy here lol, but in general i think its still oout of season for outdoor planting really, but that depends alot on where in the world u are so mayb an outdoor guy can chime in on that

with the '3 grand daddy purp' seeds u got germing, im not sire on what ur wanting to do with them, indoors or out?? guessing outdoors right?

8. #9 The.FadeD."KinD, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    Well im in cali,kind of always sunny,but not sure if that has anything to do with the plant..

Witht the 3 other seeds im thinking of starting them in a pot outside as well then planting them on the ground like on a mountain:D haha no but yeah outdoor

or can anyone give me a good link to what i need for an indoor grow for 2 plants?
    and the rest for an outdoor grow much help would be appreciated.
    Thanks GC,

9. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']Well im in cali,kind of always sunny,but not sure if that has anything to do with the plant..

Witht the 3 other seeds im thinking of starting them in a pot outside as well then planting them on the ground like on a mountain:D haha no but yeah outdoor

or can anyone give me a good link to what i need for an indoor grow for 2 plants?
    and the rest for an outdoor grow much help would be appreciated.
    Thanks GC,[/quote]

ah good shit dude, from what i know cali is 1 of the few places u can grow almost all year round if not all year lol but dont hold me too that lol, with those other 3 seedlings ur prob b ok doing what u said, but usually people will grow them indoors for the first 2-3 weeks then transplant outdoors, but with the weather u get ur prob sorted anyway, but if u can i still think it would be a good idea to see if u can grow them indoors for the first 2 weeks-ish then chuck em outdoors

10. ha yeah california:D
    anyway thanks man:smoking:

11. [quote name='The.FadeD."KinD']ha yeah california:D
    anyway thanks man:smoking:[/quote]

yea no prob dude, hope all goes well, if you do a grow journal on ere let me know, il be happy to chime in on it(as will MANY others lol)

12. how would i start such a thing?