is this a true story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovegetinmushy, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Im about to try acid this weekend and the person im buying from told me this crazy story he heard about these kids in nebraska who were fryin off acid in the hills at their cabin. Well basically these kids were fryin balls and saw a gnome and picked it up and brought it to the cabin, they fed the gnome dog food and locked it in the closet and heard it banging on the door trying to get out. The next day they woke up sober and let it out op find out that it was really a8 year old mentally retarded black midget that was missing with a reward on it. They returned it for 6 grand

has anyone heard this story too and is it true?

2. That sounds like stand-up comedy:smoking:

3. im usin that:D

4. #4 InsaneAss, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    good ol urban legends. if you look you can probably find at least 3 threads about this. one from a person that heard the story, one that had it happen to their friend, and of course one from the person that it actually happened to. lol

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/closet.asp

5. I have heard the same story! I don't remember who told me it or if its true though.

6. ive seen the same one on here before 2 times.. ocne that happened to the guy himself i cant remember the relationship in the other... but it still has me crackin the fuck up, shits too jokes.

7. Ive heard like 5 different variations of that story lol. It probably happened once but apparently it happened in every city in the US lol.

8. HAHAH the end of that story jsut made my day :smoke::smoke:

9. hah im from nebraska i know alot of people that do alot of acid haha ima tell that story to em

10. When I was 6, it happened to me :cry:

11. i was afraid it was gonna be some kid and they'd eaten him or something. lol.