Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A True Quote?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkinnyHD, Jun 17, 2013.

1. #1 SkinnyHD, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    I was watching some videos about Cannabis oil and how it shrunk this child's inoperable brain tumor back down to almost nothing. Well I was reading the comments and I came across this one and wanted to know if it was true because it really got me thinking.

"Cannabis has been found to screw up MKULTRA style mind control programming according to Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips, and Roseanne Barr. --This is the REAL reason they will fight tooth and nail to keep it illegal. People that smoke cannabis become more natural, and they will freely drop from a cancerous, controlled society, and they can free others."

The reason I was thinking about it so much is because after I started smoking Cannabis I became atleast in my eyes more aware of the world around me and I do feel more natural. What are your thoughts?

2. well, it definitely makes you think about how fucked up things are in society, and the prohibition of marijuana is one of those things, yeah. /weed conspiracy thread

3. yeah. thats also why those trippy unmentionables are highly illegal 

4. I agree 100%

5. It says your original post is 12-31-1969

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 AuhMayZing, Jun 17, 2013

it's 1969? time to make sure that monkey experiment & killing brain cells myth never happen!

7. #7 Wiggibow, Jun 17, 2013
    It might be a real quote but its probably a lie haha
    I've heard this theory many times; I think the government would have to possess the intelligence of a 3rd grader to think that keeping weed illegal is also keeping the population ignorant to the problems in the world. If the illegality of weed if their only defense against us becoming "more natural, and... ...freely drop(ing) from a cancerous, controlled society" then our government is truly in a sad state of affairs.
    I'm not saying I believe our system to be especially competent; but shit; I think they're definitely not stupid enough to place their bets on this lol

8. you're just getting high man. Its life from a different perspective, nothing groundbreaking or revealing. All though it can lead to that, its your mind doing it. Its not the marijuana that changes you. 

9. So I guess a better way to put it is weed doesn't make you think in those ways, it allows you too.