Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a trap?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Examine, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Well my INFORMAL probation officer just texted me saying she's going to drug test me at my house on Friday (4/19).

I've been clean for the 4 months I've been on probation, but do you think she'll drug test me right after 4/20 too? Because it seems too good to be true, I'm considering smoking on 4/20 now.

Do any of you guys have any experience with INFORMAL probation? What happens if you fail the piss test?

The first time my PO visited my house, she found an old home-made pipe in my room and I just got 10 more hours of community service. Also, the first time she tested me I failed because I smoked before I was on probation, so she discarded it.

What do you guys think would happen if I was to show up dirty?

2. I think it is too good but if the reward is worth the risk then...?

You would go to jail more than likely

3. if she's that cool about it, she my intentionally test
    you on 4/19 just so u can smoke on Saturday. but she may also be a bitch trying to get
    you caught.

4. No one can tell you for sure what will happen if you fail, it varies from PO to PO. It could range from increased time, more comm. service, or a violation and jail time, depends. It all comes down to whether or not you think it's worth possibly serving jail time to smoke on 4/20. In my opinion, it's just not worth the risk.

5. dont do it buddy. im on probo too, the best smoke is the care free smoke.

6. I say don't do it, 1) because 4/20 is just another day, I just smoke a tad bit more and 2) you don't wanna risk that, it does kind of sound too good to be true. just wait until you're off of probation and toke up :)

7. She knows wat 4/20 is. Who knows what she's thinkin tho..

8. Why would you risk it just to get high for one day?
    Just wait until you're off probation.
    It's not worth it.

9. To me it sounds like your being a good kid, and she knows 4/20 is the stoner holiday and she's drug testing you before you go and dirty it all up. Informal probation sounds similar to Unsupervised probation.

Well if you showed up dirty obviously you'll be in trouble, that's kind of a stupid question to ask. Technically she's allowed to drug test you whenever she wants.

10. #10 TakeAwhiff, Apr 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    just ask her if u can smoke one on 420 cuz uve been clean for 4 month

ask her if u piss clean if u can smoke one
    being straight up and honest with cops is the best way to go

i dont think u can get in trouble for asking if u can smoke one
    and record her with ur phone in ur pocket just incase she says yes then tries to screw u

edit*

just because shes a cop doesnt mean u cant talk or ask her questions
    ive had many conversations with cops after gettin stopped about how i feel weed should be legalized and there is nothing wrong with a plant that cures cancer...lol

if shes hot id try to smoke one with her...man that would b sweet

11. Be careful padiwan!

Attached Files:

12. Don't do it man you don't want to to fail just in case she tests you 4/21

13. if he asks her if its ok if he smokes then she will know he has a feeling she might test him due to him asking questions

might throw her off
    cops are all about messing with ur head and having u guessing...so do it back!!!
    let her know u have a feeling she might test u and u are on to her

i would honestly straight up ask her
    fuck ive been caught smoking and me n my buddies continued to smoke while the cop was searching our other friends

the cop asked wut we were doing and we told him we were already in trouble
    dude didnt give a shit

but again it depends on the cop...only u know if she cool
    and she seems she may be somewhat lenient

14. Don't risk going to jail man. That's just idiotic

15. This has to be the worst advice ever lmao! And that whole recording idea wouldn't solve a damn thing, not to mention illegal (depending on the state)

16. Don't do it man. 4/20 is just another day and a little bit of weed isn't worth losing your freedom to do pretty much whatever you want. Just smoke when you get off probation and you won't have to stress over it.

17. maybe im too care free and dont give a crap but i dont hide my weed smoking from the cops

to me there is nothing wrong with smoking weed so i am open about it with them and everyone i know

u ppl r hiding behind a wall and need to stand up for what u believe in
    do you think hes gonna get arrested for asking a simple question...lmao
    worst thing is she says no and he doesnt smoke

ill fight for mary jane even if it means me going to jail..i dont care because i believe in mary jane and its benefits and wont let any1 stop me from taking my meds

edit*

thats just me tho

18. Don't risk it, I know I'd be tempted too in your position but your gambling with your freedom here

19. Yaaaa try that in Arizona and you end up with a felony..

20. see i dont understand it

i talk to cops like this and they dont care yet here in canada they wont legalize or decriminalize it

but in the states the laws r strict as hell in some states yet others are legalizing/decriminalizing it

smh
    what the hell is going on here?