Is This A Terrible Idea?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by From Elsewhere, Apr 24, 2015.

1. #1 From Elsewhere, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    All right, just gonna ask it straight away. Would it be such a terrible idea to attempt a side-by-side grow with both autoflowering and photoperiod strains? This would be a small stealth-box grow, and yes, it would be my first cultivation of everyone's favorite form of plant life. But I've done my hw, very extensively. Yes, I understand that each strain will have different needs, and that the auto will be ready for harvest sooner than the photo, but unless I'm missing something huge, why shouldn't I be able to do this? The only thing I can think of, would be if the switch to 12/12 and 2400k lights in the middle of the auto's flowering might either fuck with it, or reduce its bloom potential... but as I understand it, autos don't care much about that sort of thing. And yes, I understand the importance of knowing your strains' growth patterns as provided by your seed source.

What am I missing, here?

2. This⬆️⬆️⬆️

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Just veg the photos till the autos finish, the photos will stretch after flip and you will be able to maximise the space better,
    Or just do all autos or photos, trying to learn 1 plant can be hard enough

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

4. If I'm growing a 10 week auto, I'll wait until week 5 to plant the photoperiods. Harvest the autos and flip my full-spectrum bulbs to 12/12.