Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a stupid idea?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Minggut, Jun 1, 2010.

1. I have a migrane, will it fuck me over if I take 500mg Ibuprofen and smoke like a gram? Is mixing conventional painkillers and green ones a bad idea?

2. Smoke the herb man fuck pills.

3. Yeah true, but I literally do not want to feel AAAAANYthing.

4. #4 SIRSOG, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    well the ibuprofin isnt going to numb you man....it will allieviate the headache a bit...the herb will do the rest...i would recommend taking a smaller amount of ibu if you HAVE to take it, that shits so bad for your liver/stomach/kidneys....

5. I never really take it, but it hurts... Never mind, I'll just take 100mg and smoke 2 grams... I'll let you know how it works out.

6. hahaha there you go, take less of the bad shit, more of the good.... If its a heavy sativa tho, if you get too head high you may think so hard you hurt your head more hahahaha, if its an indica....your good to go....you'll find out one way or the other hehehehehe

7. Shit...

This was a fun idea...

Peace out, thanks for replying hugely promptly.

8. Weed helps pain alot without pills

9. Well I never heard of SMOKING ibuprofin but good luck with that. Sometimes when I have migraines I try NOT to smoke it tends to make my head aches worse.

10. Yes, sounds like a pretty stupid idea to me.

11. he wasnt saying smoke the ibu hahahahahahaha he was going to take it and smoke, he was clarifying nothing bad would happen.

12. ahahahahaha omg i can't believe we all read that wrong. Taking IB & smoking is completely fine & a great idea :)

13. ^^ well taking 500mg for a bad headache is just overkill, but yea...the worst that will happen is gettin an upset stomach if you take them on an empty stomach

14. y dont u guys just say advil? since thats wat ibuprofen is.

15. you mean advil is ibuprofen..... advil is the brand name....

what your saying is like saying, all cola's are pepsi....

16. i call pepsi, coke. gimme a coke. you mean pepsi sir, yea that coke.

17. lol ^ yeah man if i were you i'd do it. but i prefer codeine to any of that other shit but it's hard to get without a prescription. i rarely get headaches though so it's not that big a deal for me.