Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a straight dime?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Buttas, May 3, 2011.

1. Tbh I find it very difficult to judge weights when they're in sandwich bags...

Stick it in a proper baggie and then post a picture.. I'm from Britain so there's probably differences in price, but to be that looks like a ten (£10) bag of very good high grade from an average dealer after a joint's been taken out, so quality not quantity?

Also it does look quite compressed but I can't really see cos of the quality of the pic..

2. sucks to be you where I live we get 10 doller grams

3. #23 TheGreenLife420, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    You can always throw in a little more, like a .1-.2 more. Why have the trouble of having someone annoy the fuck out of you because they think you skimped their dime a .1 :confused_2: Also wouldnt you come back to someone who sold you a fat dime instead of a dime on the smaller end of the scale?

4. shit i paid 8 buck for a digital scale on amazon.com works great

5. I find it difficult to believe people pay 20$ for a gram.. i pay 10 for like 1-1.2 and its GREAT bud.. but i guess its probably cuz im pretty good friends with my dealer.

6. #26 DankDan, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're not smoking the best though.

7. looks can be deceiving but...
    loooks like a nik
    half a gram

a dime is 2.2-2.8 gs
    dank an mid
    danks 10 a gram
    mid 1.5 gs for 5

8. if i got that for 10$ i would be kinda upset.

9. #29 juscoolin, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    I dont even remember the last time I spent 10 dollars on weed. You cant really complain bc you only had 10 bucks.^^if i only had 10 to throw for bud id be upset. but all aside just smoke it OP. if you feel like it wasnt worth 10 dont buy from that dude again. if not maybe come with at least a dub and maybe he will show some love.

10. I love how on these threads,
    everyone thinks they need to throw in their guesses.

" No dude! looks like .4! "

If its top notch bud,
    thats strait, but not a great deal..

11. you guys are retarded WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU GOT .2 LESS?

12. #32 TheGreenLife420, May 4, 2011
    Well when its only a .5, a .2 actually is a big deal. You my friend, need new connects. If your getting a .3 for 10$ then there's clearly something wrong...

13. yes it made me laugh that he put it next to a dime hahahahaha but anyways yea thats probly around .4 but who gives a shit just smoke it up b

14. That looks more like what I pay $5 for

15. .4 or .5 for a dime??? your gettin ripped off
    a dime here of goood bud an mid is 2.2-2.6 for a dime

i spent 40 today an got a half oz ima upload pics was some beautiful buds lime green midd

16. what the fuck are you talking about? who the fuck buys .5? I guarantee I have better connects then you and I dont get .3 for 10$ I get a gram for 10$ I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

17. are you fucking retarded?

18. Dude, where im from in Washington I get 10 bucks a gram..SOOOO Cheap. And that looks, about a nickel. sorry bro, sell it.

19. #39 Buttas, May 6, 2011
    Actually its dank and it is taken wit a 2 mega pixel camera.

20. They have Blade scales at my headshop for 10, and some other cheap digitals for 5$