Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a straight dime?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Buttas, May 3, 2011.

1. iPod pics sorry
    The bud is SORT OF flat also (last pic)

Attached Files:

2. is it 20 a gram were u live were i live a dime is usualy a .4 or .5 if thats the case looks like thats about it

3. #3 Buttas, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    1.2 to 1.3 for 20

4. if its 20 a gram then that looks pretty str8...everyone who buys weed should keep a scale though man...only like 8 bucks for a lil non-digital one....

5. yeah u got ripped off it looks like. it looks like .4-.7

6. .6 im thinking

7. #7 Buttas, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm gonna sell it

8. .4-.5 is a dime around here so you definitely didn't get ripped.. Want some advice? Don't buy little bags just start getting atleast 8ths if you could.

9. this.:bongin:

10. Uuuummmmmm more like 2.50$ haha thats how much mine was and its a "green planet- precision twin beam scale"

I love it! Its only off by like .01-.2 at most

11. i got mines for 2$ shipped to my door step, and its exactly correct. ebay baby

also that doesnt look like .4 if that is a dime next to it, looks like a nickle sack....

and agreed on weight, you will save so much money on weight and if you have any conservation skill, you can be smoking for weeks on a half ounce before you even need to buy more lol

12. hahahahhahhahhahah he put it next to an actual dime pahahahahaha. dimes are 'dimes' bc they cost $10. yes it looks fine, should only be .4 to .5

13. No one uses a scale anymore? Also you uploaded the same pic 4 times just with a different background basically, jeez.

14. damn, you're in st. paul/mpls? I got weed once in those bags and it was some shitty mids that look similiar to what you got.

15. Very unrelated, but is that phone a Samsung Omnia?

16. looks fair yeah, maybe a bit short but no big deal.

17. I think he knows that dude, he put the dime so we could see how much it is by comparison.

18. DIMES AREN'T STRAIGHT THEY ARE ROUND:p

19. or like 6 for a digital one :eek: