Is this a sign of soil being to hot for my seedling?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wired2341, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I am using a 4bulb t5 light set up with the seedlings being about 3-5 inches away from the light. Temps are around 80-83.

I am using fox farms happy frog soil with a little bit of pearlite mixed in. Ph run off at around 6.5-6.7

These seedlings seem stunted a tad bit. The bottem sets of leaves have developed some yellow starting with the tips as seen in the pictures.

I have had a rough time getting a good/solid second grow set up after my first one went so successfull. I am about to quit this shit and give all my equip to my dad. Ive tossed 6 seedlings do to my ignorance when using a new soil I had not tried before called sunshine promix #4.

I went back to foxfarms happyfrog which I had good success with, but I have some issues with these damn seedlings. If anybody could help me out with what the hell is going on, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Kind of looks like you're overwatering.

So, how often are you watering?

3. The yellowing looks normal. Don't the first set of leaves die off anyways? They have for me if I recall properly

4. I water every third day. I can wait until the forth day to it I guess but it seems like it's dried out after 3.

The yellowing around the tips has happened on the first and second set