Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a seed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GultRacer, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I'd just finished my first bowl of the night when I checked to see if any green was left. Instead I found two of these ovals that had not caught. Are they seeds because if they aren't, I'll smoke 'em. Sorry for the stupid question you guys.

Attached Files:

2. Nope, not a seed. Seeds are usually tan/brown, spherical in shape and similar in size to airsoft rounds, maybe a bit smaller.

3. Yup it's a seed, and if you burned a bowl with that in it don't bother trying to grow it

4. Yea that doesnt look liek any seed ive ever seen, its probably just a tiny piece of bud or the end of a stem.

5. def not as seed, i'd smoke that, i don't even think its a stem.

6. Not a seed. Looks like a tiny piece of leaf.

7. its a booger

8. ^^^ lol

Not a seed...looks like a small stem with some plant matter on it

9. smoke it. not a seed.

10. I don't think its a leaf; it keeps it shape unless I pull it apart.

11. You will know a seed when you see one... Its a round dark brown ball... Looks like any seed you would pick up at a gardening store..

12. #12 champloo, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    If you zoom it in, it looks just like a piece of bud.. Pull it apart and check it out.

13. Here it is torn apart.

Attached Files:

14. a seed looks like a seed. its got a hard outer cover. your second picture is out of focus, but you can tell that there is no seed in there

15. If it was a seed you wouldn't be able to pull it apart.

Smoke it.

16. Thanks for tolerating a noob guys! I just smoked it so it should be fine.

17. looks like a small stem with a tiny bud on the end. id say smoke it