Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this a rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hdth, Oct 17, 2010.

1. just bought my first bag didnt really know much about it. he asked for 40 but i talked him down to 30. its mids i did do some research, just wish i had a pocket scale.

Attached Files:

2. kinda man, that's barely a 20 sack and you paid 30 for it. and it was mids.

3. Yeah thats probably a 20 sack.

4. You paid $40 for THAT!? Jesus, dude, there's no way that's more than a 20 bag.

5. love your story sig.

6. Looks like 2g or less. Can't tell for sure without a scale. But for mids that isn't worth it. Back when I began burning I would get and 8th(3.5g) of mids for 30. Now I get an 8th of mids for 15/10. But price/quality all depends on your area. If your going to buy good bud (beasters, dank, fire) it ranges from 40-60 an 8th. Anything more I don't buy because that's ridiculous. If you want to save money, and maybe make a couple bucks buy more weight. Like Half oz or an oz. An oz of mids would be 80-120 while beasters/dank would be 280-350. Keep looking for connects and eventually you'll find one your happy with. But I'd highly suggest you save your money to buy larger ammounts because it will be much cheaper.

7. yeah figured it was a rip off

8. yea dude you got ripped, that's about a gram (20 bag), you paid for an extra half gram

9. Feel sorry for you bro :eek:

10. picture is tiny, but whatever man. weed is worth what you are willing to pay for it. obviously it was worth $30 to you because you looked at it and talked him down.

but sometimes it blows my mind we pay so much(in general) for a plant...