Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a rip off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brutalx, Feb 3, 2009.

1. What dealer sells bud for $3?

2. that was today and i know all of that now..so chill

3. No, apparently you still don't because you're willing to buy "1 bud" for "$12/$3/none".

Get a real dealer man, for your own good.

4. Actually if you pay this dealer 3 bucks thats around here he will smoke a blunt with you.

But its reggies:cool:

5. Is that bud? I cant tell probably from the shitty ass photo he took with his phone. I would say dont buy it if you know hes a scammer and that really doesnt look like any quality stuff... it looks more like the shit i took this morning than bud. Ha and is that a star wars picture in the back?

6. Pretty much this.

7. 70.

-c

8. It looks like he bought a dime bag, smoked 3/4s of it, and is now selling the rest to you for 12.

9. with the ashes put back in the bag (not gonna lie, actually saw a kid buy a gram of shit that was visibly burned for 15$, when a g costs 10 around here

10. That's stupid though. He's basically getting paid to smoke his own bud. Unless the dealer provides the roll-up (which I doubt), only then is that about even. I'd rather pay $5 and keep it moving.

11. The dealer is clearly 12, and you are the same or younger.

12. maybe older than 12, but 14 is being generous

13. Or he's just a genuine, bona-fide dumbass.

14. or most likely a troll.

$12? what the fuckk!?

15. read the dudes other posts in threads and shit, he is Grade A Retard. lol

16. yeah dude you're tellin me... "how much is a gram?":eek:

I mean this is where people come to ask questions and its up to us to help them not get fucked over... but cmon! this is taking it a little too far...