Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a rip off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brutalx, Feb 3, 2009.

1. 1 bud for 12 dollars?

he says its "crazy shit"

2. what kind of measurement system are you using? 1 bud?

3. dont do it man
    always make sure they way it out in front of you and
    why would you buy 1 bud for 12 dollars not knowing the weight of the bud let alond how potent it is.

4. 1 bud can be an extreamly wide variety of weight... You can get a 50 dollar bud.. You can get a 2 dollar bud... It all depends on the size, buy in weight not amount of buds.

5. hes taking a pic right now ill post it up in a min.

6. Rofl.

7. haha ask him for the weight in grams.

8. Well here is two ways to look at this.
    He can send you a pic of it which will not do much good because that still wont tell you how much it weighs.
    OR
    He can find a pic of some dank that isn't what he has to sell.
    Just be careful in the rip off department.

9. yeah tell him to weigh it out and if he says no, just say than no thanks. you dont want to get ripped off

10. I see you know what you're doing...

11. Buy your weed from real dealers.

12. #12 brutalx, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    [​IMG]

and he has been known to put tea into the weed to make it look bigger

13. lol this is probably some kid buyin a bud online

14. oh i remember this guy, read all his posts. he doesnt know jack about weed. i wouldnt give $3 for that pile. that isnt a bud either. what the fuck

15. So whyyyyy the fuck are you buying from him if you know he's a swindler?

16. Dude if you bought that for 12 dollars I would have to say you have an Iq of less then 60
    (Retarded I think?)

17. #17 Scorpiana, Feb 3, 2009
    Sounds sketchy. He puts tea in his bud and that's a crappy picture at best...Pass on that now. I was gonnna say have a look and smell of it first but it sounds like he'll try to sell you that 1 bud for $12 (it's prob a nick of regs just closed up on to look like more and...r those seeds? cant tell in the half assed pic) and you just might buy it.

18. #18 brutalx, Feb 3, 2009
    yeahh

19. I would rather be sober then smoke bad weed

20. bullshit.

you are a tard, the other day you were wanting to know how much a gram weighed..

/facepalm