Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a rip off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Edude21, Feb 12, 2017.

1. So I just bought $6 of weed and this is what I got. 1486936845151-1779862705.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. $6? .. that's a generous amount for that price lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yes. Theres nothing for scale but I'm going to ASSUME thats 2 very small bits not even nugs( looks like one of those tiny baggies too). 6 bucks, here you can get a full gram for five of some kids.

4. This was my first time buying weed so I was wondering

5. It's a good amount for what you paid. Most people around here don't even waste their time selling less than $30 worth.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OK thanks

7. Havent seen a nickel bag in a long time. lol. Sounds like he made about $1 - $1.50 profit. Not worth the time at all. For you, I would be thankful you have someone willing to cut you off small amounts like that nowadays.

• Like Like x 5
  8. :lmafoe: next time try to buy a gram or two of weed at least.:lmafoe:

9. looks really good weed. maybe medical. be careful they can make you do things

10. Drop $20 next time, nick's ain't really worth it to the consumer or distributor.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I never sell any of my weed for less than 5 dollars a gram.

12. $6 worth of mids will get you a joint. Looks about right.