Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this a rip off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gtxerik, Apr 9, 2013.

1. ok so my dealer offered me 9 grams of apparently og kush trimmings for like $35. then he gave me a lil bit of the grinds in exchange for hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, 20 of them. so i gave him the seeds for like .5 og kush. i smoked a bowl of cheese then smoked a bowl of the .5 og kush trimmings. and im high as fuck and i feel both the cheese and kush effects when i looked up to see if u get energetic from smoking og kush/faint audio hallucinations. which i had those and those are og kush effects. so is a eighth for $10 worth it of these trimmings?

2. If it get ya High :)

3. I'd use it to make hash or edibles or something of the sort!

4. an eighth for ten dollars of even shitty weed is a good deal.

5. I don't think it's worth it, but every situation is unique.

I usually get my trim for free when I need some, which is rarely.

6. sorry im pretty baked, its all in trims not the full nugs.

7. Not a rip off at all. Especially if it's actually good.

8. Really I wouldn't give more than about $20 to $30/oz for trim.

9. Are you talking about straight leaves? Or just like popcorn and shake?