Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a real ROOR?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RiotsRevenge, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hi guys I have been looking online for a mini bong and I found this: Small RooR Water Pipe

Questions I have are:

Is this a real ROOR?

If not, how nice do you think it is?
    If not, worth it anyway?

Is it a slider or carb?

Thanks for the help guys!

2. That site looks weird as hell, would not trust any of my info on that site

3. I got the website off of another thread saying it was legit. I'll do some research and find out whether it is or isn't

4. that site seems sketchy and thats a waste of 60$ i reccomend you get something without the roor logo on it

5. It is a real roor, i would totally check out your lhs though, you will get a better deal on local glass.

6. Ya it wasnt the roor logo that brought me to it. It was the small size and the slider bowl that I liked

7. Fake. Sorry man.

8. Site seems legit enough but that thing ain't worth $60 imo

9. First of all dont buy that site it doesnt seem reliable and seems suspicious.But back to the bong I think its fake,it looks like it only has two ice pinches not three.And its suppose to have 3 to be a real ROOR. Also you can see this thread on how to tell if a ROOR is real or fake:http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/509657-roor-real-fake-identification.html

PS: If you want that bong because its smaller and more portable,here one I was about to order on GC.Based on its reviews it gives good hits.

Molino Glass Mini Bong - The Tube - Mini Glass Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

10. I really do believe its fake. I searched the site for other RooR pieces and frosted pieces came up, pieces with percs and no splash guards, some with that "Bubble" style bowl. All with the RooR logo and the site claiming it to be a RooR.

11. Don't burn off your eyebrows with that thing. :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's fake ... RooR has 100ml tubes and 250ml tubes & such but they don't just call them "small roor water pipe" ... looks poorly made as well definitely not worth $60

13. even if it is, dont buy that

14. Both models shown on that site look like the ice catchers have 3 pinches (to me, anyway)...but good advice otherwise.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. RooR seems to be quite specific with their descriptions.

15. If you look at the Rs they aren't rounded off, instead they are square. Fake.

16. Home wrecker why does this guy have a vendetta against you?

17. i might be wrong, but those R's on the RooR logo look to edgy to me.
    i think its probably a fake at that price.

the minis (100 mL) goes for closer to $80-100

18. Well hold on guys, I have a RooR beaker style i think it was called around the same side mine is real it came with a letter aha.. but it just has it in yellow.! ill post a photo right now. but anyways If its real it will have usually one a squigilyy from the maker (sometimes) and a trademark sign after the RooR and a backwards R also if you smoke out of it you can tell. I will show mine now. sorry that its dirty I had been smoking all day from 6 to now aha... so yea ima clean it tommorrow morning can't seem to get out of my chair.

IMG_1280[1].JPG

IMG_1279[1].JPG

IMG_1278[1].JPG

There it is in all different angles aha... and sorry bout the dirty pics aha.~

19. it does have 3 ice catcher not 2 just cant see it. i will post better pics later when i am not stuck..

20. You appear to be missing the bowl man