Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eleo, Feb 9, 2009.

1. that is a nickel... :p but actually the bud looks fluffy so it is probably short. i noticed over my years that dealers pinch according to what it normally looks like.. but if the buds are fluffy and not dense to the pinch then you probably are shorted a gram.

2. I was waiting for someone to say this. :p I did spent a couple minutes looking for an actual quarter, but I rarely spend cash so I don't have a lot of change around...

3. looks like a little more than an 8th

4. OK I actually did cop another half:

This is the full stash now. This is $90 worth right? :p

[​IMG] [​IMG]

P.S. I can't tell if they're "fluffy" or not but squeezing the nugs they seem pretty dense to me. But since I've never paid attention to fluffiness I don't know for sure.

I live with my folks and only smoke a bowl a day so this should last me a while. :smoking: