Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a quarter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by durham15, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Hey all I got a quarter of dank for 80$ is this right?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396324112.338561.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 dankness420, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Only you can answer that question.

Looks a little chinsey IMO

3. God damnit I don't know.  You take a pic of the bag with nothing to compare it to.  The buds are probably dense which we cant tell.  Break it all up next to a joint paper and we can tell you

4. Put it on a scale (without the bag) and post the picture of that. Then i'll be able to tell you.

5. Yeah looks good to me it might be a point or two short but its not bad. Buds look dense. I'd say I know how to eyeball loud by now.

6. Oh shit that loud. Hahaha.

7. lol @ people in ca who think they have the shiiit..colerado has legit street lab tested concentrates.

Only 2 local sources for that here non medical

8. Lemme see here, allow me to adjust my Scale-O-Visionâ„¢. OK.

That sir is about .4g off.

Go rip your dealer a new one!

9. yeah it looks about right but scales are our friends

10. What? Nobody mentioned California (or Canada) in this thread, my friend. :smoke:

11. Lol looks like it's short one nug or so, besides that $80 is over double what I pay :( I feel sorry for you guys with high prices.

12. Yeah and 60/8th plus tax. Lol
    Who said anything about location. You sound like a jackass when you call weed loud,dro or any other dumb ass name. It's called weed. How to describe it. Good or bad. Oh by the way. No lab test in ca lol. My crop from last summer. Does that say almost 27% thc. Hmm wonder what my consentraits look like them. You response was priceless. Thanks for the lulz.

Attached Files:

13. Oregon's got you all trumped on concentrates and prices

14. Did you take that picture with a potato? ? o_O

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

15. Lol and BC has you all crushed with the underground prices we get.

16. What are you gonna do if it isnt?

17. I don't like where this is going...

18. Neither do I

19. Smoke it all and you will know exactly how much you have after!!!
    And besides...unless you got a receipt there's really nothing you can do about being short besides telling your dealer n hoping he is cool enough to make you whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. judging from your avatar, ill have to disagree