Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Quarter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CALLmeMOTO, Jun 6, 2013.

1. #1 CALLmeMOTO, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    My boy just sent me this asking if i was ok with this quarter since he doesnt have his scale on him, what do you guys think (sorry for bad quality)

Attached Files:

2. looks about right maybe a little less, happy smoking.

3. Dude that sounds shady as hell. Sounds like he's trying to rip you off. I don't know man, that's the vibe I'm getting. :bongin:

4. #4 Broc-obama, Jun 6, 2013
    Ask him for a little bit more just to make sure it's a quarter, when he asks something like "why would I do that?" say that it's your fault for dealing and not a having a scale!

5. Depends on the quality of the weed and how much $$ he is asking for it. If its low quality and he only wants $5 then go for it. Otherwise tell him to weigh it out or else you will. Good luck!!

6. I would say let me see it, you can eyeball a quarter (or damn near it) and tell him to top it off a little bit, if not just don't even bother with it, scale it out in front of me or i don't want it!

7. If my dealer ever said he didn't have a scale on him lol..... oh gawd

8. i wouldn't buy any amount of weed ever unless it was weighed out. 

9. OP I Have no idea how much bud that is because:

1. It looks like shake.
    2. Its really hard to eyeball out shake.
    3. In general its hard to eyeball bud out via phone pics without some sort of reference. Ie: A lighter, shoe, etc.

If you really want to know if you got jipped or not, either:

1. Buy a scale, or pilfer one from somewhere.
    2. Keep track of how many bowls it lasted you.  By the time your done, it will be too late if there was a mistake, but this is pretty easily checkable for future sacks, or past sacks if you know how much a quarter usually lasts you. Literally tally the bowls in your phone in notes

10. Same, I buy my bud from a dude who has a scale, and for a while he wouldn't scale it in front of me, and I was just like,

"Hey man, can I pick and choose for my next sack?"

He has multiple bud types. If your dealer has this, its a good question to ask because then you can see him scale it out without being weird about it.

He obviously had no problem with it, and now we do it all the time. I've gotten a scale though since I've bought from him the first time, so sometimes I just place an order and scale it myself......always on point

11. Looks like he gave you an 1/8 of shake.

12. #12 Jayohe12, Jun 6, 2013
    If it covers your whole hand is a quarter. This works MOST of the time. Trust me give or take maybe. .3 grams

13. That's a sad looking bag man. Doubt that's 7 grams and its all shake....I would laugh and keep my money if someone offered me that

14. Oh dam is it shredded? Yeah it might be less

15. Fuck no that's not a quad, pay 30-40 bucks for that.

16. that looks like the shake i used to get in middle school lol so shitty

17. looks like a lil over an 8th of some bottom bag

18. That doesn't look no where near a q

19. it is just a little under  :smoking:

20. #20 ousooners182, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    May be a quarter if thats some compressed reg/schwag...

i know its your boys but always remember...QUALITY OVER QUANTITY :hello: :bongin: