Is this a quarter?

Discussion in 'General' started by senta420, Apr 19, 2013.

1. I know it's very hard to tell without a scale but unfortunately, I do not have one. Well, I do at work but yeah. So do you guys think this looks to be around a quarter?

image-91451448.jpg

2. Looks legit to me

3. Looks very close to a quarter man

4. I see two quarters.

One heads up, one tails up.

J/K looks about right, mids? :smoke:

5. looks like its no more than 5 grams to me. i think youve been shorted. but im not that good at eyeballing and i would have to look at it in person.

the quarters ive gotten look like more than that

6. beat me to it

7. Looks like about an eighth to me but its a weird angle too

8. looksshort to me man i would guess 6g TOPS...looks like some lo mids too. how much you pay for that? i would pay no more than 25

9. I guess I missed the post where ANYONE asked what you would pay for his weed. :rollseyes:

10. Looks good to me I wouldn't worry about it.

11. yeah you did, it was right up there in the "mini-modding" corner. :atleastiaddedtothedicussioninsteadoftriedtocallpeopleoutfornoreasonotherthantouphislikes/rep: #alsoforgotthisisaforumanddiscussionwillbemadewhenitdirectlyrelatestothetopicathand:

12. It's actual dank. Paid 100 for it. Picture DOnt help much but it's very sticky and very skunky. Stunk my whole upstairs up when I took it out

13. If its not then its only .5 o a G under I would say, that one nug top right is probably 2.5 - 3gs

14. this is why i asked. but yeah, pictures often dont do the bud justice especially if all you have is a cell phone camera. it still looks like less than a qtr to me, but hey if its dankity dank and gets you high man then fux yea :smoking:

(see Spaced this is why i mentioned that, knew it might generate some more discussion that was ON TOPIC and sent good vibes to the city. maybe you need to re-read the rules?)

15. So my stepdad just came downstairs and I was smoking a ciggerette In the garage. He's like "yo dude you néed to shut your door" lololol. And yeah it's just an iphone. It's leafy, kinda dissapointed in trichomes. Haven't smoked it yet though, we will see. My dealer never lets me down.

16. would he get pissed if it was some daaank weed though?! my mama would much rather smell weed comin from my room then cigs lol

but yeah trichomes really do it for me, i love them.........gorgeous lol

17. I agree with the trichome part. And no my stepdad woul prolly be pissed if I smoked regee. He would be like what the fuck is this?!?! Dank only in this house good sir. My mom knows I smoke weed and cigs obviously. It was kinda akward ripping a gravity bong and her seeing me last night though ;/

18. lol i had to smoke with my mom for the first time just a few weeks ago when i visited them in ga...my older brother and his gf were there, too. we all just...smoked up in th ekitchen thanks to lil bro lol but it was still awkward.