Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a quarter pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giants1080, Aug 30, 2008.

1. I'm not too great at eye balling grams but that sure looks like a lotta bud, is it dense?

(kinda ripped atm) :smoking:

2. ya it is pretty dense

3. as long as you mean a quarter ounce, yea, it looks like it's probably legit.

you should invest in a scale, they're pretty helpful.

4. Well.. looks like more than a quarter to me.. but hey, can never REALLY tell by the eye.

5. Dude im pretty fucked but id say i dunno because it looks like its ground but i only looked at the first pic but id still say i dunno.

awesome. fucking endor.

6. I'd say its about a quarter.

Go Giants # 1

7. hell yeah dude thats a 1/4 for sure

8. That might be all 7g's with the bag, looks a little skimp to me, good thing i have a scale.

9. Lil on the light side, but pretty close. If I was buying a quarter and saw that, I'd be willing to take my chances with it.

10. Hmmm its really hard to tell, id def say buy a cheap scale like i did from ebay for 10$ i got one and dont regret the purchase at all. But yea im gonna say it looks aigt, but im not the best with eyeballin things.

11. ya that looks pretty close to a quad. if its short its not by much. your straight man enjoy that :smoking: