Is this a problem?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by caatharva08, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I've only fed them once...
    Balcony grow. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

2. Looks like it needs some nitrogen! Is that a clear cup you're growing in? Not too sure what the streaks are on your plants, might be some kind of bug?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You got leaf miners ! You need to grab some spinosad, spray them down. Try to get some perlite in that soil or better soil al together. They also need food, what are you feeding them?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes one of them is in clear cup... I guess light is disturbing the roots?

5. Looks exactly like leaf miners to me as well. Try to see if you can see any eggs under the leaves, and also if you can see any tiny miners burrowing through your fan leaves. SQUASH ANYTHING YOU SEE AND REMOVE INFECTED LEAVES ASAP!! Try spraying with a light coat of neem oil, but to be honest, most eggs, larvae and miners are protected inside the fan leaves, therefore is probably. not very effective, but it doesn't hurt in case there is anything else on the platns.

Keep us posted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ohhh...God Damn!
    Gotta kill dem bugs... Thanks alot
    I using this fertilizer.. As this is the only nice one available in my area... [​IMG]

7. #7 Allofthemtaken, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    I would be very careful with that fertilizer. How are you applying it? It doesn't seem to have an NOK either unless I'm missing it. Hopefully you can desolve it in water first, those granules could really mess things up.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I know .. But all others available in local shop are chemical nutes.. Other bio liquid fert i had was too less in Nitrogen... The plants would get yellow n die...
    Maybe i should try cow dung?
    We have a lot of cow shit available here in India!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Cow poop is actually a great source of food for the plants, but it should really be mixed with the garden for sometime before application.

Adding it straight to the dirt fresh from the you know where, can actually burn the roots.

Are you able to have anything shipped in from online? If so, there are plenty of stores online where you can have nutes and fert shipped in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Online? Actually cow shit would be an excellent source of nitrogen. All you need it do is compost it ! But first thing I'd definitely get rid of those leaf miners quickly or its game over !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I think we have one brain.

:passtheshit:

• Like Like x 2
  12. I can only pay through cash.. I dont have any online payment method...I'll make some cowshit compost...

13. I just took all the infected leaves out!
    Will make some neem spray... And hit them in the evening!

14. BTW,
    If anyone knows a seed bank that accepts cash payment... Please let me know.... I am in dire need of good seeds...I'm stuck with these freakin bagseeds...

15. PeakSeedsBC

Haven't used them personally but I have heard of them.

Too be honest, most seed banks accept cash and sometimes will even discount a little if you pay cash. The only negative is you have to ship the money before the seeds are shipped, generally.

Wish you were in Cali and I'd hook you up with some clones!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I know right... Must be great to grow leagally!

17. Hey everyone I'm a newbie
    I just took a cutting from my genetic mother trying to purify the strain.
    I dipped it into rooting hormone powder and stuck it in the soil.
    How long does it take to see signs that the clipping is taking root

• Like Like x 1
  18. About 5-7 days for them to root.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ok now I have a t5 high output cfl its great for my girl can I use the t5 for the clone as well

• Like Like x 1
  20. Can you believe that I started her from a seed in miracle grow? image.jpg