Is this a pot plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AlphaUno, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I ONLY ride enduro. Not a fan of doing circles around a track. Give me mud, fallen trees, rocks, mountains, sand - all in one huge stretch of woods, and I am a happy person :D

The 525 lugs deep, so its actually rather good for tight enduro, then you get out to a 3rd-6th gear spot and i'm GONNNEEEEE.

Yeah my mom just showed me a bunch of these plants all around. Either somebody sprinkled seeds everywhere, or I just got my hopes up! But it turns out, like you guys have mentioned, its not a pot plant. No gain, no loss = minor win...

2. Right, I stand corrected. Looked like a young tree to me.
    A shrub, I guess?

Those fingers do look like pot, don't they?

3. I'm with you.

4. [​IMG]

brapppp

Australia, they must have great riding in the land down under

5. Fuck, nice looking bike. They've come a long way.....

Yep, I lived in the mountains on the edge of a rainforest for 18 years. A bit of everything and some wicked hillclimbs.

I don't ride in circles either.

6. Very rarely id be on a track.
    525 looks nice n tidy.
    Is it not too much sometimes?

7. Oh yeah, and they grow in places that cannabis likes to grow as well. They make seeds that are narrow and prickly-they stick to your clothes when you walk through them. wish I knew the name of them.

8. Right, now that you mention those seeds, I think we have something the same or very similar here.

9. #29 AlphaUno, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    never. Granted i consider myself a "body builder" so i have a fair amount of strength to keep control of it at all times. Not to mention, its also geared for more top end right now (could probably hit 120mph). So bottom end, which is still VERY strong, isn't enough to pick up the front end on all surfaces (on hard pack it can). I'm gonna gear it down though once the sprockets wear out.

edited: for sounding to cocky