Is this a pest issue or nute diff?? Plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rapo9510, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I`ve had plants that had purple stripes through out the entire grow and never got any solid purple areas that finished out great. Mostly on purple strains I have grown. Then I have grown strains that had very little to no purple genetics that never had any purple strips. I`ve tried coco medium a few times and noticed that solid purple areas was more common and had to use more calmag then normal compaired to soil grows.

2. [quote name='"tplat"']

I`ve had plants that had purple stripes through out the entire grow and never got any solid purple areas that finished out great. Mostly on purple strains I have grown. Then I have grown strains that had very little to no purple genetics that never had any purple strips. I`ve tried coco medium a few times and noticed that solid purple areas was more common and had to use more calmag then normal compaired to soil grows.[/quote]

That's kinda where I'm at it is deff a mg diff my grow n bloom nutes have a 6-8% cal included

3. Got them some cal mag 10ml per gal yesterday looked like they really needed it hoping that the boost will treat my girls nicely !!

But god damn are these fungus knats beating me up !! Guys if someone has a Recipie on the organic side to help me out with these bastards you would hv made my summer I here
    nematodes are a good predators but I herd that because of my previous azomax treatments I'm not thinking they are going to make it for long I didn't even think about this conflict until I watered the first plant at tht time I alrdy released them into the water ;(

Is there a treatment I could brew or buy to take these lil P'sOS down I know it's their larve doing the damage any suggestions ?

image-2843338219.jpg

image-4272114364.jpg

image-649799458.jpg

image-2574813871.jpg

image-917035232.jpg

image-2284361800.jpg

4. It took me two waterings within a 1 week period to get rid of fungus gnats. I didnt have them real bad caught them early on so if you have them bad it may take a little longer. They have a pretty short life span thats why by the time you see them flying around they probably already laid more eggs in the soil. Thats why it takes multiple waterings with Azamax.

5. [quote name='"tplat"']

It took me two waterings within a 1 week period to get rid of fungus gnats. I didnt have them real bad caught them early on so if you have them bad it may take a little longer. They have a pretty short life span thats why by the time you see them flying around they probably already laid more eggs in the soil. Thats why it takes multiple waterings with Azamax.[/quote]

Yea I'm hopping I gut them now it's ben 2 weeks with 2 doses of azomax 25ml per gallon each week for a total of 4 doses ! If I'm still showing new damage I'm going to try out that thuricide it was lk 10$ for a 8 oz bottle

Happy growing everyone !!