Is this a pest issue or nute diff?? Plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rapo9510, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I say ph is rediculous outdoors.. can you ph 450 gallons of water a day and keep it all nice and cool in 108 degree weather? please tell me how..

2. [quote name='"Ganjahoarder"']Im going either N def and w the brown spots maybe a P ank K def. check ph though.[/quote]

Check out the earlier post I have my line up you think I would still need a larger feed or more often ?

3. [quote name='"mike trich"']

I say ph is rediculous outdoors.. can you ph 450 gallons of water a day and keep it all nice and cool in 108 degree weather? please tell me how..[/quote]

You think I should get a soil tester even though I gut a Hanna combo ?? I check my ph every watering ??

4. I wouldnt waste the money on a soil tester unless you got alot of money and dont mind spending about $300 on up for an accurate soil PH meter. A cheap one might give you a general idea but they are still known to be off. I dont even bother to adjust the PH of the water or nute mix outdoors. Now if you were growing in like 5 gallon pots or smaller then yes I would PH depending on your soil mix set up.

5. I think I gut mutha lickin mites WTF

6. [quote name='"rapo9510"']I think I gut mutha lickin mites WTF[/quote]

Correction ROOT APHIDS !!! Still learning !!
    What would you prefer GH AZOMAX OR SNS 203 all feed back is greatly appreciated my friends !!

7. i use azadirect, commercial version of azomax, neem derived products. organic and work well. if that is your problem.

8. [quote name='"northlat"']i use azadirect, commercial version of azomax, neem derived products. organic and work well. if that is your problem.[/quote]

Cool thanks for the input is it safe to run wit pre flwrs? I also hung yellow sticky strips and have a tank of co2 in there I know a high dose of co2 is good for pests but how about when they are in the soil ? How much co2 if any gets down to the root base ? Thanks !

9. for root infestation try a spinosad product, more immediate effect. can be safely used as a systemic poison. follow direction on product. i use entrust. in pre flower should be no problem. its used on food crops up to harvest. organic too

10. The last time I had fungus gnats I did two waterings in one week with a mix of azamax and water. I used the lower mix ratio it reccomended and they were gone within 1 week.

11. Hey everyone I also am seeing purple in the main stock on a confirmed lady I have herd many take on this ... It's normal it's genetic ... Temps too low at night ... P diff and the list goes on what's your take on it ? Have you ever felt wit this how do I remedy it ?

12. [quote name='"rapo9510"']Hey everyone I also am seeing purple in the main stock on a confirmed lady I have herd many take on this ... It's normal it's genetic ... Temps too low at night ... P diff and the list goes on what's your take on it ? Have you ever felt wit this how do I remedy it ?[/quote]

I already watered a light dose 10 ml / 2 gal and burned through the 25$ 4 oz bottle quick about a weekI just got another bottle Gunna up it to 25 ml/ 2 gal 2 times a week and hope I get them in control before it's too late !!

13. Purple stripes are normal on some strains but solid purple areas on the main stalk or branches not leaf stems is a sign of either a calcium or magnesium deficiency. Use some Calmag or equivalent till it clears up.

14. [quote name='"tplat"']

Purple stripes are normal on some strains but solid purple areas on the main stalk or branches not leaf stems is a sign of either a calcium or magnesium deficiency. Use some Calmag or equivalent till it clears up.[/quote]

I added 5 ml per gallon should I go heavier or you think that is sufficient ?

15. #35 tplat, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012

You could if thats what your problem is. A little hard to know for sure without pics. If you cant post any find some online that show a problem just like yours and post a link to it. I wouldnt over do it on the strength just keep giving what it reccomends till it clears up.

16. [quote name='"tplat"']

You could if thats what your problem is. A little hard to knwo for sure without pics. If you cant post any find some online that show a problem just like yours and post a link to it. I wouldnt over do it on the strength just keep giving what it reccomends till it clears up.[/quote]

I'll have pics after work

17. [quote name='"rapo9510"']

i'll have pics after work[/quote]

image-2662984801.jpg

image-3092621738.jpg

18. Those are purple stripes and in some strains that may have some purple genetics in its lineage it is normal. Click on the link below and on page 1 you will see two pics of a plant with solid purple areas on its main branches. In the link thats a calcium or magnesium deficiency. To avoid problems like that I use some Calmag with every feeding.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/454296-stems-turning-purple.html

19. [quote name='"tplat"']

Those are purple stripes and in some strains that may have some purple genetics in its lineage it is normal. Click on the link below and on page 1 you will see two pics of a plant with solid purple areas on its main branches. In the link thats a calcium or magnesium deficiency. To avoid problems like that I use some Calmag with every feeding.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/454296-stems-turning-purple.html[/quote]

Awesome you have no idea how much better that makes me feel thanks for spreading the knowledge around man ! I've just herd so many takes on this its good to know I'm not low on cal mag or P

20. I used to think they same thing. But every time I seen purple streaks I was able to get it solid green again. It starts with streaks then goes solid purple.

The purple on the fan leaf stems is normal.