Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a passing test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joemama26, May 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. IMG_1044.JPG Am I seeing things or is there a very faint line by the "drug" part?(it is harder to see in the picture.) Would this indicate a pass? Or am I at the point that I'm just about to be under the 50 ng/mL point? I have a possible test on Tuesday. This was taken yesterday with my first void of the day. I plan to dilute a bit before going in for the interview. Any advice/feedback is appreciated!

2. IMG_1049.JPG Here's another look at it, in case this helps. As I said, it is incredibly faint, but I feel that with dilution it should pass. I'll try it again on Monday

3. It's passed, just look at the pictures below

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

4. So you can see the line? Other confirmations?

5. I believe it is a pass. I've used these many times, and used similar tests when I worked in a lab. Even though it's super light, there is a line. If there is any sign of a line whatsoever, you're good. Most likely the test is a bit low quality. The darkness of the line does not correlate to the amount of thc in the sample at all. Any line, no matter how light, is a pass.