Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a panic attack or something more?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUserious, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 RUserious, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    Well i was eating some edibles (i made) that i got from a new guy and i guess i put more than usual on my firecracker? if it feels like an unrelenting force is entering ur body is that a panic attack? It was like i was being sucked into my own stomach. That or a force was entering my body and it was extremely uncomfortable. I never experienced this with the other dealer but this stuff stank through the bag was sticky and is saw the crystals all over it. So was it just dank and i just took to much or was there something else in there? It lasted like maybe a little less then 10 minutes( just the feeling not the high) but it's weird because it happened shortly after i took it. I also had many flashbacks 1 that lasted for about a day and the others were just probably placebo. But the same flashback that i had the first time came back and it's only barley not as strong. These flashbacks would be fine and enjoyable but when i rest for a long time it makes my back flinch kinda almost like a really intense itch on the inside (hard to explain) and my reaction is shooting my back up to stop it if that makes sense. I don't have any urges or anything but yeah i ate the other cracker and i was fine and i was preparing for it just in case too lol so what do you guys think?

P.S. when im high my shirt feels good i can feel it rubbing my skin my backpack straps on my shoulders and for the flashbacks  i guess i get a little cold and things feel better than usual but not as good as high maybe like 20% better in the area of the flashback. Its usually only at night daily and on my lower back. Also when i touch my tongue to the back of my tooth i can feel it in my spine sometimes.

2. You can feel anything while high, remember that.

3. okay but i mainly want to know how to stop these flashbacks cuz i heard weed doesnt give u flashbacks especially not daily

4. #5 Pot4fun, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    EDIT:
    Fuck it never mind :bongin:

5. Either you got possessed by a ghost or it was just a panic attack
    When you say u had flash backs do u mean like u were picturing old memories that were like really embarrassing or something or do u mean u literally felt like u were literally in that moment back in time

6. You're not Syd Barrett, stop overreacting. It was just good weed. Wait a day or so and you'll be fine. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app