Is this a nute burn?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PNWClosetGrower, Sep 7, 2015.

1. 27 days in and gave them their strongest feeding yet yesterday 2/3 strength fox farms big bloom and grow big. Also transplanted recently and have cut like 18 tops in the last week. Wondering if this is nute burn or maybe i'm over zelous with the topping or maybe it was just from them touching the soil on the transplant, i have no idea. Thanks all. Also wondering if i should worry or just wait and see or flush soon, i just watered so i'm hoping flush soon isn't the answer.
    DSC_0247.JPG
    DSC_0248.JPG

2. Yea looks like some very minor nute burn to me definitely nothing to get worried about unless of course it continues to spread.

3. Found this it looks a little worst then what u have got going on but neither is enough to compromise the leaf

Attached Files:

4. Thanks for the info, nice to have opinions on these issues i don't know much about. I'm already paranoid as it is with my anxiety disorder.

5. I'm in the same boat with anxiety bro but on a good note I burnt the living hell out of a full grown girl in mid flower she want recover this far in, but she is still flowering away an when I say everything on the plants looks like shit besides the buds I mean it Lol. But surprisingly enough she is still pumping up. I was so worried I killed her before harvest but she looks like she will make it.

6. #7 PNWClosetGrower, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    Nice i've only been worried i killed them once right in the beginning with over watering, really didn't see them making it. Broke a root cluster in half transplanting one of em and she actually showed now signs of damage at all but then she was already a mutant freak so who knows. This time it was more like HELL, i'm only a week or so from my flush date i don't wanna do it yet.
    I'm nervous about that too, i don't want to drown them.

7. i would skip a feeding only give water then next week go back to half strenght and go back up in a few feedings if not stay at half but there not bad at all just keep an eye on them

8. Yep that's my plan. Hey i just noticed there's a mark solved button lol. Thanks mang!