Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Marijuana Leaf?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I was cleaning the pool after a storm and I found this leaf. I'm excited because that might mean that I am living with a grower!
    Please let me know!

image-2582096437.jpg

image-1696979421.jpg

2. Hahaha. No.

3. that is one leaf...not a bunch on a stem like FAN LEAVES.

and you have to be kidding...you are on a pot forum and have no idea what pot looks like other then it is in a plastic bag?

Interweb thingy not do pictures in your little world?:p

oh and ya, storms never blow shit from miles down the road onto other peoples property...nope...not with storms...storms don't have winds do they....so for sure.you have a dope growing mad scientist in your crib.

4. [quote name='"cball"']that is one leaf...not a bunch on a stem like FAN LEAVES.

and you have to be kidding...you are on a pot forum and have no idea what pot looks like other then it is in a plastic bag?

Interweb thingy not do pictures in your little world?:p[/quote]

I know pot very well. I just wanted to double check that it wasn't. Something wrong with that? Lol

5. that's embarrassing lol.

6. [quote name='"FreeYourSoul"']

I know pot very well. I just wanted to double check that it wasn't. Something wrong with that? Lol[/quote]

Obviously not otherwise you wouldnt even have given that random leaf a second glance. If i were you id go explore some more of gc and learn a thing or two

7. [quote name='"mortiis11"']

Obviously not otherwise you wouldnt even have given that random leaf a second glance. If i were you id go explore some more of gc and learn a thing or two[/quote]

I'm on GC all day everyday. The pic isn't a good depiction. It looks more real in real life, which you cannot judge seeing as I'm not with you right now lol.

8. i like it when things look more real in real life.

9. Looking at that leaf in person or picture isnt going to magically change the leafs vein structure / design

10. You my friend...are HILARIOUS

11. [quote name='"tihanachu"']i like it when things look more real in real life.[/quote]

Trippy shit, right? Lol

12. face meet palm, palm, meet face...:p

young padawans is so cute....:D

13. That baby looks ready to harvest!!!

14. [quote name='"cball"']

face meet palm, palm, meet face...:p

young padawans is so cute....:D[/quote]

It looks more real in person...

image-2928907057.jpg

Try number 2...still doesn't depict what it really looks like :( Don't make fun *sob* lol

15. hahaha dude, give me some of what you're smoking.

16. [quote name='"tihanachu"']hahaha dude, give me some of what you're smoking.[/quote]

Actually, dispensary shit! FTW!!!

17. LMAO are you serious :confused:

18. 100% not bud leaf i'm afraid

19. Wow, he actually posted a second one... and it looks even less like a bud leaf. Nominate for thread of the year.

20. Oh man... /facepalm

For the record, dude saying he needs to "explore gc and learn" is just being ridiculous. On the other hand OP, saying stuff like this makes it hard to defend you :(