Is this a male!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Cookiefam94, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I cant tell if this is a male or female!! Please help

Attached Files:

2. It is not in flowering btw

3. Kinda hard to tell, looks more like a female preflower. Wait and see if any hairs come out of it :D

4. Dont female pre flowers only come when you pop the plants into flower? These are in veg on a 24/7 light schedual

5. They will start to show their preflowers as they mature, even in veg. Doesn't mean it's flowering yet just showing you it's ready to flower when you are :)

6. I agree, still a bit too early to tell for sure. I see stipules and the very early stages of what could be either a calyx or pollen sac. Only time will tell. However, just for kicks, I'm leaning 60% towards female. ;)

7. Well. That really sucks I should have done more research sooner. I seen these last week on the other plant. Thought it was a male and chopped it down. Wasted a whole plant for potentially no reason. Good thing I figured this out before chopping down this one. Thanks yall for the help much appreciated. If you would be so kind to check the thread I posted before this one and shed some insite that would be great