Is this a male sac?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by putinfanboy96, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I know my auto fem hindu kush is not a male because I say a t least 2 calyx with a one pistil hair out and it's very small right now. What I'm showing you is a spec or something that is growing on an upper node of the plant and I'm not sure if this big green thing is a male sac and my plant is a Hermie now.

I don't know if this is a sac or not because just looking at it close enough with my eyes it doesn't appear to be a sac because it's not rounded like one and it's not closed.

If you're unable to make it out from my cameras quality, let's assume this was a male sac and my plant is a Hermie, would my plant suffer Amy hard if I used tweezers and plucked this assumed sac out? View attachment 2657987 View attachment 2657988 View attachment 2657989 View attachment 2657990 20190806_165005.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I can't see anything that looks like a male flower.
    Is this your only plant? Having a few seeds in your bud is hardly the end of the world but yeah plucking them out might be worth doing.
    But I'm not convinced that's a male flower anyway

3. This is my only plant I'm growing yes. Just to let you know that at the mysterious growth on the node is not shaped as roundly as a male sac, at least from my point of view when I look at it from the naked eye. It also seems to have a "neck" connected to the node that has a tiny stretch.

4. Your only other option is to bin it and I think that's a bit drastic as you wouldn't be saving any other plants from being polinated and you'd be left with nothing.

At worst you'll get a few seeds so I wouldn't worry about it

5. Update: I removed it with tweezers

• Like Like x 1