Is this a male plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HookC54, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Day 7 of flower

Attached Files:

2. It's possible get a pic with no mag plz
    Of a few nodes down

Sent from iPhone 5

3. That's the only spot where it's showing that

4. This is the plant though

Attached Files:

5. You are good the pollen sacks would be all over at every node

Sent from iPhone 5

6. So what's this mean? It's a female?

7. If it's got balls/pollen sacs on the top, It will develop them at every node in time. I'd say give it another week or so and then make your decision.

At this point I cant tell you male or female.

8. You should be able to tell within the next week, especially since you're already in flower. Males shows themselves before females do, and with my experience with seedlings, you'd be able to notice little sacks developing by now.

9. Well it's got to be one or the other lol yeah your good just keep checking and you won't go wrong the fact that you saw that is good to note as our are keepin a good eye on your garden

Sent from iPhone 5

10. Heres a pic of one of my recent seedlings that turned out male

Pic was taken about 30 days(from transplant into 5gallon) into veg

Attached Files:

11. I've been breeding for a couple years, I've had males show before and after fems. I've even seen a male hermie into a fem! :eek: :laughing:

Keep at it, show us pics in a few daze and we'll help ya out.

12. Oh and BTW Go Ravens!!! :laughing: :poke:

13. Damn that sucks. I have a plant that's starting to show Somethin like that but it's just a small ball on the end of a stem but its in that same spot

14. Hahaha. Thanks for the advice and ill post some more pics soon.

15. small ball at the end of a stem? Sounds like a male... :(

Fems dont throw pistols from a ball at the end of a stem... they show from the calyx.

16. Yeah Im pretty sure it's a male but there's only one of them so I'm gonna wait and see.

17. Great idea...;)

18. One of my best looking plants is showing little pear shaped things between the node and the stipule so I'm guessing that one is a female

19. probably, this your first grow?

20. First indoor grow. Running a 4' x 4 bulb HO T5 fixture and some CFL bulbs for side lighting. Everything's been good so far.