Is this a male plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yella Bud, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Black Label seed: Master Kush
    Veg Day 17
    DWC

Is this a male plant showing his sex so early?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a girl

3. to early to tell

4. i dunno... looks like it has sacks.. but its in veg.... its WAY too early for that shit....

your plant is a mutant!!! hahah

5. pretty sure you're seeing clusters there

6. pistils and sacs show when the plant is mature, not necessarily when it's flowering. I have 4 vegging females right now, had a pistil here and there the last few weeks but they're still vegging (based on light cycle, not age unless you're running auto/ruderalis)

7. [quote name='"hello ladies"']
    pistils and sacs show when the plant is mature, not necessarily when it's flowering. I have 4 vegging females right now, had a pistil here and there the last few weeks but they're still vegging (based on light cycle, not age unless you're running auto/ruderalis)[/quote]

Lol its day 17 of veg though.... that's still pretty damn early unless its an auto flower.....

8. I agree, but you can't argue with what you see...?

9. [quote name='"hello ladies"']I agree, but you can't argue with what you see...?[/quote]

Haha yup, hence I said its a mutant!

plants do all sorts of weird shit, one of the ones I have going now is acting as if I topped it long ago but I never did... it just split the main stem into 2 lol it looks so funny next to its sisters