Is this a male plant? (some pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weekendplayer, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I am pretty sure this plant is a male but i want to be sure before i yank it out. Sorry the pics kind of suck. Check the pics out and tell me what you think please and thank you.

I bought an 8MP camera but i can't get the pictures to resize down so i can put them on here. If anyone can help me with that too it would be great.

Attached Files:

2. Pics are pretty bluury but what ever it is it doesnt look female. Also nice grow.

3. Thanks, i didn't show you all pics of the leaves with spots. I went ahead and pulled those two plants they convinced me they were male. I also have 3 soil grows and 2 of those 3 look male. They other plants are 100% female as i can see lots of little whits hairs. 3 for sure females. I would show you pics of the hairs but i can post pics with my good camera. I have a resize problem someone please help me. Thank you.

I also have another question when separating plants from and ebb and flow. They all sit in the same top tray and the roots grow together. Should i just chop the plants at the base? Any advice on this would help me a lot. I pulled those two like i said but i don't want to do that again, i almost cried when i was doing it.

Thank you, again.

4. An easy way to resize is open pict in paint and select image->>strech/skew change the horizontal and vertical from100% to 40-50% that should do it for you.