Is this a legitimate ROOR?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zyan0569, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Bought this glass from a friend of mine. Want to know whether it's an authentic ROOR. Any insight is appreciated thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Fake..hope you didn't pay more than $60 for it

3. Payed $70.00 for it :(

4. #4 DorianOmega, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    tbh your pictures arent doing it any justice, it looks like it could easily be real or fake.

edit: @70 its probably not an authentic RooR, used legit RooRs are usually at least 150$ and even then thats pretty low for used.

5. I didn't see a trademark symbol on there so I'd say it's fake, even though there is a sig on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The registered trademark is visible!

7. #7 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    registered trademark symbol doesnt necessarily mean that it is real, that sig is a notorious fake.
    youll get your answer in the RooR identification thread

9. Looks pretty fake and its hard to see in the pics. Lesson learned son. Dont buy used glass from anyone. Unless you have good knowledge of the manufacturer and can tell its authenticity right off the bat never buy one. You're better off going to local headshop or buying one online from a confirmed retailer. You'll spend a little more but you're guaranteed an authentic product.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. I would have to concur w everyone and say fake. The joint looks a lil to steep to be roor

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. fake titties 

12. as said, that sig is common on fake pieces, but more importantly....did this "friend" sell it to you as an authentic?