Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a legit strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChronicClif, Apr 1, 2011.

1. My cousin was in Austin this week and smoked some strain that his friend called "eliminator kush" I called bullshit and said it wasnt a legit strain, though he stands by it.

So gc, who was right?

2. Could be a homegrown strain...
    Who knows?

3. I've never heard of it. Neither has Google.

4. Who cares about names.

This belongs in the stash jar,
    this is by no means a seasoned tokers thread.

" Seasoned Tokers: Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers. "

5. Hey man.. Names are really nothing but words. In reality they mean nothing..

does the weed look like high quality? Yes? *smokes the weed*
    Is the weed not so high quality? Yes? *smoke anyway*

:cool:

6. Probably just simply a fake myth name.

Lol eliminator kush....

7. This post is the only result on Google... so...

8. Even the name sounds wrong lol

9. Who gives a flying fuck, smoke it and get high :hippie: :smoke:

10. if by legit you mean made up on the spot by some random dealer than yeah its legit.

11. Who cares? If it smokes well and gives you a good high that's all that matters.

12. quite an intimidating name heh

13. names dont mean shit anyways when its not from a grower/dispensary

14. #14 JetxLife86, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011

Dispensary is the way to go here in Cal/MMJ states.

There's funny names always thrown onto different strains. Look up in google the strain name and check out reviews. More than likely if it doesn't ring up anything..it's BS.

I just picked up some purple snow at the local dispensary (had no idea what it was, all i kow if the guy at the shop said it was new here)..but it was some DANK.

There's several different kush strains...most common names like mango kush, cherry pie kush, blackberry kush (a favorite), but that title seems lethal.