Is this a legit seed supplier

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ramsay, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Hello, if its legit I have found where I will buy my seeds from

http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/index.html

Has anyone brought of them before fine, also do they have a promo code? There having a big sale for summer over there and some good prices, plus 5 free seeds then another 5 if you pay trough bank transfer.

Check this out : http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/northern-lights.html
    Buy 1 get one free, does that mean I would get another package (so another 10 seeds) for free :p

Let me know of this is legit supplier and your review

2. haven't used them but they seem legit. you could also try herbies or attitude.

3. I have heard of heroies & attuide but that company I linked are a lot cheaper.

I was after white rhino & Nothern lights its like $20-$30 for 10 seeds, with heroies it's a lot more expensive ill have another look though

4. ive heard they are but i would stick with attitude, herbies, and the single seed centre

5. single seed center ftw! quick shipping

6. Six shipments from Herbies and counting - all with 5 day or less time from order to front door.  It's usually 4 days.  Anyway, you'll have just as many people vouch for Attitude.

Whatever you do, go with a place that got a lot of positive comments here.  Don't grab a place off the Interwebs, you will regret it.

7. I think I'm going to go with herbies for my first good experience ! Thanks

8. Follow back up up with the time it took from order to delivery.  Good feedback for the community.

:smoke:

9. Still want to know if this site is legit thanks !

10. #11 CL4P-TP, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-cannabis-seeds-banks/391552-wwwmarijuana-seedsnl-review-pictures.html

10th thread down from top in the link I gave you.

If you cant research for yourself, growing is gonna be a major uphill battle for ya kid.

EDIT:just so you know you'll get 15 NL beans for free if you order a single 10 pack, the buy 1 get 1 free, + the 5 for ordering you'd get no matter the strain.

And Marijuana-seeds.nl has great stealth shipping.

11. Thanks ! I don't understand though you get 15 for free? It says buy one get one free I was guessing

I would buy one pack of 10 then get one pack free so another 10, don't really understand what you mean could you explain more?

12. #13 Keif Richards, Jul 21, 2013

To be honest, I'm not sure what we HAVEN'T explained at this point.

Seed Banks:  Herbies, Attitude, Marijuana-seeds.nl, Royal Queen... and any others that were listed on this website that had positive reviews.  <--- all been said so far.  Search, it's here man.

Freebies:  All seed banks give free seeds with every order.  Your free beans will vary from seed bank to seed bank, sometimes getting you more beans (a lots more) when you order over a certain amount ($25 gets you X, $50 gets you X + Y&Z).

Every place is different.  Please provide us with examples of the seed bank your talking about (Attitude, et al), the seeds you want to buy, and their current promotion.  Herbies, for example, rotates the free seeds for each month.

Current free seed promotion :
    All Orders
    1 X World Of Seeds Medical Mazar X White Rhino Feminised Seed
    2 X White Widow X Skunk #1 Regular Seeds

Over £50 (excluding delivery)
    2 X Delicious Critical Jack Herer Feminised Seeds
    5 X White Widow X Skunk #1 Regular Seeds

Over £100(excluding delivery)
    2 X Delicious Critical Jack Herer Feminised Seeds
    3 X Royal Queen Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds
    10 X White Widow X Skunk #1 Regular Seeds

DO NOT try to compare apples to apples, it will not be what you think.  If a single seed 'X' costs $10 at Herbies, but $25 at Attitude, does mean Herbies is cheaper?  What if Herbies gives you 3 free seeds (1 fem, 2 reg) and Attitude gives you 6 all fems  - all of a top notch strain, too?

See, you've got to compare the price you actually pay for the entire order, plus freebies & shipping, from bank to bank - don't think of the free seeds as simply free.  They certainly are not - they are included in their profit/loss.  No reason you shouldn't compare who gives you the most bang for the buck for that months' seeds promo.

Now, what are your specific questions?

13. #14 CL4P-TP, Jul 21, 2013
    OP,

In that link you supplied, you'll see that the NL seeds are buy one(10 pack) get one free(10pack) through the summer. This is all part of MJ-Seeds.nl summer sale.

ON TOP OF THAT, MJ-seeds.nl also gives away 5 free beans with any order. This month those 5 free seeds are NL.

Its a good deal bro.

14. Both of you are extremely high quantity people, I appreciate it so much for all your help. @[member="Kief"] can't thank you enough for taking your time explaining that thanks so much.

Cl4p, thanks again man,I was confusing if I got (free pack plus 15 + freebies)

But now as you explained the 5 freebies are 5 mother lights, in the case, I might even buy 2 different strains there deals are amazing !

Thanks so much guys very HQ appreciate your time and effort in to helping me out