Is this a joke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dualified, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #21 bstbdsstck2gthr, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    From wikipedia
    When your blood alcohol level reaches .4 that is .4% of your blood. not 40% of your blood.

2. Whatever. Putting a large volume of alcohol up your ass can easily kill you...

3. [quote name='"bstbdsstck2gthr"']
    From wikipedia

When your blood alcohol level reaches .4 that is .4% of your blood. not 40% of your blood.[/quote]

Meh whatever man. I just assumed GaiaGuy's 40% was meant to be .4 BAC, which is what I've heard is the typical death level.

4. Ha you'd never think of beer shits in the same way

5. havent you ever seen 1000 ways to die? the dude drank like 4 shots of whiskey up the ass and died of alcohol poisoning.

6. not gonna try it or anything, jst curious. would a breathalyzer still be effective for measuring bac with anal administration?? lolol

7. I don't believe so..I could be wrong though.

8. YES!!
    The breathalyzer measures you're blood alcohol level by testing the exhaled air from your lungs. Alcohol in your blood, for a lack of a better term vaporizes in your lungs and is exhaled. This is your bodiew way to help rid itself of excess alcohol. It does not matter how the alcohol gets in your system.

9. Incredibly dangerous, your liver wouldn't be able to filter the alcohol before it reaches your blood stream and would make you 10 times more susceptible to alcohol poisoning. You feel the effects of the alcohol instantly.

10. Id say so. asshole -> Blood -> Lung -> Breathalyzer works....

wrong?