Is this a joke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dualified, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #1 Dualified, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Teens using vodka tampons to get drunk - KCTV 5

2. damn haha

3. its not a joke and its been proven to fuck you up with less alcohol needed to do so. its dangerous though because it doesnt take much to fuck you up and can easily be overdone.

4. Yeah its pretty bad man. Ive also heard of kids taking shot glasses with hard alcohol and putting it over their open eye to get fucked up. Very dangerous...

5. Butt Chuggin'?? Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa!!!!! So you stick a beer up your ass?? And you're drunk as hell? That is insane! That's not a beer bong, that's a beer enema!
    It would cause a shitstorm of epic proportion!

6. Alcohol isn't for me, but yes, people actually do stuff like this, and it does work. I've heard about a few girls doing it when I was still in school. Definitely not something I would want to do though, I feel like it would be seriously uncomfortable.

7. The kids are getting smarter and dumber at the same time

8. What was the problem with just drinking the stuff? Is that too hard?

As for the beer-up-the-ass...I don't know if I believe that one. Sounds like an enema to me...and a waste of good beer.

WTF is going on nowadays?

9. depending on the liquor it could mess with the mucosa of the vag as far as id say....

10. This is completely true similar to drug addicts putting shit in their eye same concept quicker effect and shame goes up lol I've heard of the beer bong in ass but not the tampons, both are incredibly dangerous because people try to use as much as they would drink which can gaurantee alcohol poisoning, I did see a news report in my area about kids dipping gummy bears in alchohol which sounds delicious and I don't even drink

11. i know there was an episode of 1000 ways to die and one of them was like this, guy put a bunch of alcohol into his ass but it absorbs almost instantly and absorbs a greater amount and he got alcohol poisoning and died.

12. [quote name='"manwall"']This is completely true similar to drug addicts putting shit in their eye same concept quicker effect and shame goes up lol I've heard of the beer bong in ass but not the tampons, both are incredibly dangerous because people try to use as much as they would drink which can gaurantee alcohol poisoning, I did see a news report in my area about kids dipping gummy bears in alchohol which sounds delicious and I don't even drink[/quote]

I think that kinda goes with the concept of jello shots, which are yummy

13. It's a home made douche

14. Some people are watching JackAss way too much.... -_-

15. #16 watupbk, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    A vodka enema?
    Kids these days are ridiculous and retarded

16. Sadly, the method is medically viable and it does work.

It is also extremely dangerous.

When alcohol is ingested orally it must pass through various filters within the body. For example: the stomach and the liver.

However, when alcohol is placed directly into the bloodstream through another method, such as rectal absorption, it does not face these filters. Therefore, it is far easier to OD.

A lethal dose of alcohol is about 40%.

Use this calculator to determine your own Blood Alcohol Level:

Blood Alcohol Level Chart

(Note that this calculator is for oral ingestion. It is for informative purposes only and not meant to serve as an actual guide.)

17. just when i thought nobody these days knew how to party hardy any more :smoke:

18. 40% of what? That's obviously a made up statistic lol

19. #20 Mr Pink, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    [quote name='"bstbdsstck2gthr"']

40% of what? That's obviously a made up statistic lol[/quote]

No, you're obviously just an idiot.

When your Blood Alcohol level reaches .4 (aka 40%) this is the point where you are about to die

--Name calling is not allowed here--